Today I finished a drawing for Mandala Madness #3. I’ve drawn multiple mandala’s of different sizes in one drawing.
As you can see I filled in the blanks with a pattern. For every mandala I used the same pattern. I finished the drawing with color. I used promarkers: lavender, orchid and amethyste.
Today I started a new design. I’m trying to put a multiple mandala’s of different sizes into one drawing. To get the perfect base I used a pair of compasses and a lead pencil. Achter that I traced the line with a 0,4 mm black pencil.
As you can see I still have to fill in the blanks and I’ll probably finish it with color.
Stay tuned for the finished drawing.